The main goal of the 3-rd International Festival-Contest "Music of the World" is the identification and support of musically-talented children and young people engaged in vocal and instrumental creativity in a classical manner. The Festival-Contest gives an opportunity to a wide range of young musicians to demonstrate their creative abilities in the field of vocal and instrumental creativity and promote popularization of Classical music art in the world.
Anyone who wishes, aged from 6 to 36, soloists and ensembles, regardless of where they live, can take part in the 3-rd International Festival-Contest "Music of the World".
For many participants of the contest these are the first steps to success, the first vivid emotions and an opportunity to showcase themselves from the best side.
Moral education of children and youth, strengthening of interest in culture and art,
establishment and expansion of friendly relations between representatives of different countries with musicians and teachers of Israel, acquaintance with the musical life of the country, its traditions and the place of Israeli culture as an integral part of the world cultural heritage.
"Jerusalem Music Centre". Mishkenot Sha'ananim. 1 Ha Tsayar St., Yamin Moshe. Jerusalem.
2. The trio, quartets, quintets
3. Ensembles from 6 to 10 people inclusive
4. Ensembles from 11 to 15 people inclusive
5. Ensembles from 16 to 20 people inclusive
In case of exceeding the established time limit, the jury has the right to interrupt the performance of the contestant.
The age of the performers is determined on the day when the competition starts. Age of participants can be verified by documents by the Chairman of the Jury or the Director of the Competition.
The management of the contest reserves the right to combine the nominations if necessary.
The contest program is evaluated by an independent jury, which includes honored artists.
The order of performances at the contest is determined by the organizing committee, professionals, and professional instructors.
The jury has the right: to split, not to award all prizes or to award special prizes. The jury' decision is final and not subject to change.
1) Nomination "Instrumental creativity"
- the degree of mastery of the instrument;
- the purity of intonation;
- the musical structure;
- the complexity of the repertoire;
- the correspondence of the contest program to the age characteristics of the participants.
2) Nomination "Vocal Art"
- performing skills;
- ensemble structure;
- complexity of the repertoire;
- artistic expressiveness;
- stage performance.
3) Nomination "Ensemble":
- the degree of possession of the instrument;
- the purity of intonation;
- musical structure;
- the complexity of the repertoire;
- the correspondence of the contest program to the age characteristics of participants;
- coherency and harmonious performance.
Following the results of the contest, participants are awarded:
- Professional performance at the concert in one of the best halls in Jerusalem (for those who received the Grand Prix and 1st place) during the year
- Grand Prix in each nomination in the specialty
- Contest Symbol *
- Prizes and diplomas of the laureate of I, II, III degrees
- Various other Diplomas and Certificates,
- The Diploma of the participant.
For those who received the Grand Prix and 1st place
Gold plate titanium
1. Competitive performance for participants of nominations academic vocal, string instruments, wind instruments are conducted only under "live" accompaniment. The performed repertoire must necessarily correspond to the age of the participant.
2. The participants agree to perform for free in all events and concerts organized by the committee. The Organizing Committee of the Festival has the right to use and distribute (without payment of fees to participants and guests of the festival) audio and video recordings, printed and other kinds of; items produced during the festival.
3. Video recording during the contest is strictly prohibited.
4. Failure to comply with the terms of the Contest Regulations will result in cancellation of the participation in competitive events.
5. The stated program of performance of the participants cannot be changed after the confirmation of the application by the organizer of the festival-contest.
6. The approved order of the participants' numbers is drawn up taking into account the time for preparation for the next contestant and is not subject to change.
7. If necessary, the Organizing Committee reserves the right to change the festival's schedule, to limit the acceptance of applications or to refuse admission of the application without explaining the reasons.
To participate in the 3-rd International Festival-Contest "Music of the World" it is necessary to fulfill the following conditions:
To fill in the following documents on the website of the Festival Organizing Committee: www.musicoftheworld.org till 24:00 on October 1, 2020.
- Application form for participant or ensemble
- Copy of passport or birth certificate
- Receipt with registration fee payment
- 2 photos
- Short biography in English
- 2 video files with the reported program
In completing the application:
- Indicate the age of the participant - the date of birth full age at time of the Contest.
- Specify the initials of the composer of the performed work and the name of the pieces
- Specify the length of time of the performance.
- Full name. The teacher (in full)
- E-mail required
When filling out the form, all required documents (2 photos, Biography in English, 2 video files with the reported program) must be sent to the contest email:
Registration of the participant is carried out at submission of a full package of documents til 24:00 October 1, 2020.
After the end of the registration date indicated on the site of the 3rd International festival-contest “Music of the World”, the amount of the registration fee is not refundable.
Competitive expenses are incurred by the sending party.
For the participants of the competition who registered before February 25, 2020, all previous conditions are maintained.
For those who wish to additionally apply for participation in the competition, which is postponed to November 2020, the registration expiration date is October 1, 2020. After this date, the registration fee is not refundable.